If you are a balloonist, please click here. You will find information that you will need on the linked page. Otherwise, please continue to check back for new and updated information.
If you would like to volunteer and help out with the balloons, please supply the following information to Richard Gaddini (email@example.com)
Time of Availability
Balloonist Schedule – This is a link to the schedule for all balloonist and their flight crews so they know where and when they need to be in certain locations.
● All flight times are approximate and weather dependent. The recommendation is to arrive to see the balloons 30 to 45 minutes before the scheduled times.
● The morning flights do not require the $5.00 festival admission; however, the evening flights and glows will require admission.
● All flights will originate at the Lisle Park District Community Park (see map and directions for details).
● Tethered rides are on a first come first serve basis. They are located East of the bridge on Short Street outside of the festival entrance. Tethered balloon rides are $20 for adults and $15 for children.
● The balloons are not inflated all day. Only prior to the launch.
Each day, “Serena’s Song,” the nation’s first wheelchair accessible balloon, will be giving tethered rides to children and adults with disabilities from 6 to 7:30 a.m. and from 6:00 p.m. until dusk Friday through Sunday, weather permitting. To reserve a flight, contact SEASPAR at www.seaspar.org.
Flights are on Wednesday, July 3 – Saturday, July 6, from 6:00-7:30 a.m. and from 7:00-8:30 p.m.