The Eyes to the Skies Festival is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization which means all proceeds are donated to our six affiliate charities, making charitable scholarships possible, guaranteeing a bright future for our children..We could not host a festival like this without the support of our Affiliates and Sponsors that contribute both time (volunteering) and money. We are grateful for the support that we have received in years past and hope that you can show them the same support that they have shown us.
The Lisle Eyes to the Skies Balloon Festival is more than a great family event offering fireworks, crafts, entertainment, The Wilson Family Carnival, food and those beautiful hot air balloons we have all come to love.
The Festival Spreads Across 110 Acres of Beautiful Parks & Lakes
Conveniently Located in the heart of DuPage County 1.5 miles South of I-88 and 1 mile West of I-355. Metra is less then 1 mile to the North. Convenient and VIP Parking offered.
Most of our more than 80,000 yearly attendees come from the western suburbs of Chicago. We draw festival goers from hundreds of Illinois communities and surrounding states. We design the festival to attract all age demographics, with the bulk of our attendees in the upper income range.
When it comes to promotion & marketing we have got you covered
Extensive, innovative and successful are words best to describe our publicity campaign. Our multi-media execution includes print, radio, television, internet/social media, press releases and public relations. As a Sponsor, you have the opportunity to benefit from this comprehensive exposure. We believe in working with our sponsors to develop a cross-promotional advertising alliance.
The festival has received featured news coverage on every Major Chicago Television Station including WBBM-TV, WMAQ-TV, WLS-TV, WGN-TV & WFLD-TV, WLS-TV, WGN-TV, & WFLD-TV
The festival airs hundreds of radio commercials and promos on major Chicago radio stations. Each year we feature on-site radio broadcasts during the festival
Over the past 10 year’s the website has generated more then 3.5 million hits, with nearly 60% adding us as a favorite bookmark and many spending more than an hour browsing. Facebook and Twitter continue our exposure via social networking.
NEWSPAPER ADS – ARTICLES – MAGAZINES
- Print advertising has appeared in The Chicago Tribune, The Daily Herald, The Chicago Sun-Times and Chicago Parent Magazine.
- Feature articles or inserts appeared in just about every Chicago and Western Suburban publication, generated via our intense press release campaign.
- Member of Illinois Festival Hall of Fame
- Named 7 times as one of the 100 Best Tourist Events in America by Destinations Magazine
- 12 Events for 12 Seconds by Chicago
- Centennial light Commission
- Voted Best Festival by Readers of Suburban Living Magazine
- Included in Hampton Inn’s Year of 1000 Weekends
- Featured on CNN Reports, Wild Chicago, Good Morning America and the Today Show
Download our sponsor package