Soar To New Heights at the 31st Annual Eyes To The Skies Festival
The Eyes To The Skies Festival is designed to provide maximum exposure for our Sponsors, Exhibitors and Vendors. It is our goal to develop a partnership whereby we can meet your company objectives and achieve your marketing goals. We offer the expertise to handle the largest of clients, right down to a basic booth space opportunity and we always provide all of our clients with direct personal attention. We annually have attracted more then 200,000 guests with an upper income, suburban Chicago-land demographic, yet we offer a very wholesome small town image. Our packages range from large to small in order to fit all marketing budgets.
A not-for-profit, 501c3 organization benefiting charities
The Lisle Eyes to the Skies Balloon Festival is more than a great family event offering fireworks, free entertainment, carnival, food and those beautiful hot air balloons we’ve all come to love. The Eyes to the Skies Balloon Festival is a not-for-profit, 501c3 organization that benefits charities through it’s affiliate members. The affiliate members spent countless volunteer hours and tireless effort went into making the 2009 Eyes to the Skies a great success.
Seeking sponsors for a truly unique and successful promotional experience
We offer the expertise to handle the largest of sponsors, but also promise that you will receive our most direct personal attention. We offer a large, upper income, Chicago-land & Midwest audience along with a wholesome small town image. Please join us in Lisle to celebrate.
When it comes to promotion & marketing we‘ve got you covered!
Extensive, innovative and successful are words best to describe our publicity campaign. Our multi-media execution includes print, radio, television, Internet, press releases and public relations. As a Sponsor, you will have the opportunity to benefit from this comprehensive exposure. We believe in working with our sponsors to develop cross-promotional alliances and non-traditional advertising. In addition, any promotional activities our sponsors wish to execute, either pre-festival or at the festival will be enthusiastically reviewed by the festival committee.
As a Major Sponsor, you are part of this TV and Radio coverage!
TELEVISION: Annually our festival has received featured news coverage on every major Chicago Television Station including WBBM-TV, WMAQ-TV WLS-TV, WGN-TV, & WFLD-TV.
RADIO: Annually our festival airs hundreds of radio commercials and promos on major Chicago radio stations. And each year we feature on-site radio broadcasts during the festival.
WEBSITE: Over the year’s our website (www.eyestotheskies.org) has generated more then 3.5 million hits, with nearly 60% adding us as a favorite bookmark and many spending more than an hour browsing. We recently joined Facebook to continue our exposure via the internet.
As a Major Sponsor, a link to your website will be added to the Festival website!
NEWSPAPER ADS – ARTICLES – MAGAZINES
• Newspaper ads appeared in The Chicago Tribune, The Daily Herald, The Sun Publication Network of local newspapers and The Reporter / Progress Network of local newspapers.
• Feature articles or inserts appeared in just about every Chicago and Western Suburban publication, generated via our intense press release campaign.
Title Sponsorship Packages
”The (Your Company Name) Lisle Eyes to the Skies Festival“
• Title representation on-site and in pre-show promotion and marketing, press releases and press relations
• Title representation in all advertising, marketing and promotion
• Premium exhibit space and signage
• and MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Presenting Sponsorship Package
”The Lisle Eyes to the Skies Festival, presented by (Your Company Name)“
• Presenting representation on-site and in pre-show promotion/marketing, press releases and press relations
• Representation in all advertising, marketing and promotion
• and MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Special Area Or Special Event Sponsorship Package
Areas & Events include: Craft Fair, Festival Stage, Balloon Launching Field, Fireworks, Parade, VIP Hospitality Tent, Lumberjack Show, Children‘s Area, Food Court and many others.
Exclusive Product Or Service Package
Be the exclusive company promoting a particular product or service.
Custom Sponsorship Package
We are happy to custom create or adapt a sponsorship package to suit your marketing needs.
• Hot Air Balloon Sponsorships
• Promotional Cold Frame Balloon Sponsorships
• Detailed Packages are Available Upon Request
Money Magazine Ranks Lisle the 20th BEST Small Town in America… Names ‘Lisle Eyes To The Skies Festival’ as one of the reasons!
“Lisle is a vibrant community thanks to its location along the I-88 technology corridor west of Chicago… Lisle community Park is also a popular gathering spot and the site of the annual 4th of July Eyes to the Skies festival that hosts the state’s largest fireworks display.“
Some of our other awards and recognitions!
• Member of Illinois Festival Hall of Fame
• Named 7 times as 1 of the 100 Best Tourist Events in America by Destinations Magazine
• Selected as one of the 12 Events for 12 Seconds by Chicago Centennial light Commission
• Voted Best Festival by Readers of Suburban Living Magazine
• Included in Hampton Inn‘s Year of 1000 Weekends
• Featured on CNN Reports, Wild Chicago, Good Morning America and the Today Show
Most of our more than 50,000 attendees come from the western suburbs of Chicago. However, we also draw people from hundreds of Illinois communities and several surrounding states.
We design the festival to attract all age demographics, with the bulk of our attendees in the upper income range.
|ADULT AGE RANGE||INCOME RANGE|
|21 – 24||9.21%||$50,000+||44.13%|
|25 – 34||19.68%||$40,000 – $49,999||9.70%|
|35 – 49||37.94%||$35,000 – $39,999||3.95%|
|50 – 68||13.60%||$35,000 – $39,999||3.95%|
|HOME OWNERSHIP||MARITAL STATUS||GENDER|
Please join us in Lisle To Celebrate in 2012!
For More Information: Phone Brad Hettich @ 630-541-6095 Hettichfinancing@yahoo.com